Hello everyone! If you have ever been interested in working with SparkFun, now is a perfect time to take a look at our Job Openings page! The link for job openings is typically found at the bottom of any SparkFun website page, but because we are celebrating our 17th Anniversary and have six unique job postings, we wanted to make sure that this is brought to the attention of any one who might be interested! Many of these positions are closing soon (some even within the week) so don’t delay! Please note that none of these positions are remote, so if you are in the surrounding area of Niwot, Colorado, this might be the perfect opportunity for you!
- Software Engineer – Working closely with other members of our Engineering team, the Software Engineer is responsible for the software components of the products we build for single board computers (Raspberry Pi, Nvidia Jetson, etc), ensuring the developed solutions deliver the desired functionality and meet user expectations.
- Technical Content Creator – This role is responsible for creating technical content to support product launches/product families, technology focus areas, and marketing campaigns/initiatives. This role is constantly learning about, applying and sharing new technologies with both new and existing SparkFun audiences. Research, collaboration, and measurement are all critical aspects to the success of this role!
- Machine Operator (Day Shift) – The Machine Operator is responsible for running a variety of pieces of machinery including stencil printers, pick and place machines, reflow ovens, selective solder machines, board washers, and automated optical inspection (AOI) machines. This is the start of the overall board assembly process, and is an integral one in setting the pace for the rest of the assembly process. Prior PCB assembly equipment operations experience is not required. We will train the candidate that is best fit for the position.
- Packager – The Packager is responsible for ensuring that in-house assembled PCB products are safe for transport and storage in the warehouse. They are the final step in the overall Board Assembly process. The Packager is also responsible for assembling Light Packaged Assemblies, which are things like buttons, switches, sensors, transmitters and receivers.
Sales Operations – Business Development
- Customer Support Representative – This role often serves as the first line of human interaction with customers and potential customers. The ultimate goal of this position is to ensure those that reach out to SparkFun have great experience with us – positive, proactive, efficient, value-add, beneficial, and resolution oriented. This role acts as the face of SparkFun and has a great impact on customer relationships and loyalty.
Software & IT
Do you have what it takes to join the SparkFun team? We’d love to have you apply and become a “‘Funion!”