We look at the decisions and trade-offs a system designer must take and how to utilize the features of an Octal DO driver to build automated, fault-tolerant control systems.
- Inside the digital clock from a Soyuz spacecraft
- Using MI and AI to Better Understand Spin Models
- When Does a Pandemic Overstep Privacy? A New Contact-Tracing Wristband Opens the Discussion
- Original Content podcast: ‘The Platform’ offers a gruesome metaphor for capitalism
- Startups Weekly: SaaS companies feel the churn but hope for a brighter tomorrow