Design, electronics podcast, Flow Command, FlowCommand, Industrial, Intrinsically Safe Barriers, Jeff Garoon, MacroFab, macrofab engineering podcast, Product
Parker Dillmann |
- Y-Combinator alumni from the Winter 2016 batch
- Currently serves as COO of FlowCommand
- At FlowCommand, Jeff is responsible for all hardware design, firmware development, and operations
- Spent his early career as a Production Engineer and Lead Completion Engineer at Oxy USA
- Has been on Y-Combinator’s alumni application review committee for the last 3 cohorts, has raised three rounds of financing, and manages a staff of 17 engineers
- Member of Incubate USC, where he has assisted in writing undergraduate coursework on accelerators and incubators
Industrial product design and testing
- What makes a product an industrial device?
- Prototyping Industrial Hardware
- Arduino and development boards -> First Article
What kind of regulations and certifications do you have to work with?
- How to make it work when you are bootstrapping
- Class 1 Div 1/2 Testing/validation/documentation
- Explosion Proof Devices and Construction
- Intrinsically Safe Barriers
Visit our Public Slack Channel and join the conversation in between episodes!
Special thanks to whixr over at Tymkrs for the intro and outro!