Panasonic Bluetooth RF Modules
Panasonic’s PAN1326C2 Bluetooth RF Module is a fully certified Bluetooth 4.2 HCI module with best-in-class RF performance and a small footprint. The PAN1326C2 is based on TI’s CC2564C and includes all necessary RF circuitry to simplify design work.
The module offers transmit power up to 8dBm, -90dBm receiver sensitivity, and excellent blocking, permitting operation at roughly twice the range of competing Bluetooth Low Energy devices. The PAN1326C2 measures just 9 mm x 9.5 mm x 1.8 mm, but is still easy to design in with as few as two PCB layers and a 1.3 mm pad pitch.
The module is also 100% pin-compatible with previous generation TI-based Bluetooth HCI modules for easy upgrades to existing designs.
- Based on Texas Instruments CC2564C Dual-Mode Bluetooth Controller
- Best-in-class RF performance:
- TX power: 8dBm
- RX sensitivity: -90dBm
- Achieves roughly twice the range of other Bluetooth Low Energy solutions
- Dimensions: 9 mm x 9.5 mm x 1.8 mm
- Design in with as little as two layers and 1.3mm PCB pad pitch
- 100% pin-compatible with previous generation TI-based Bluetooth HCI modules
New Industry Products are a form of content that allows industry partners to share useful news, messages, and technology with All About Circuits readers in a way editorial content is not well suited to. All New Industry Products are subject to strict editorial guidelines with the intention of offering readers useful news, technical expertise, or stories. The viewpoints and opinions expressed in New Industry Products are those of the partner and not necessarily those of All About Circuits or its writers.